CPP20212 - Certificate II in Security Operations
(Security Guard and Crowd Control)
CPP30411 - Certificate III in Security Operations
BSBLEG417 - Apply Principles of Evidence Law
(A 5-day course in evidence law)
CPPSEC3018A Provide for the safety of persons at risk
Bicycle Safety and Patrol
(1-Day Specialised Course)
Corporate Training in Security
CPP20212 - Certificate II in Security Operations
Our highly respected CPP20212 - Certificate II in Security gives you the skills and knowledge you need to work as a Security Officer in Australia.
Why complete your Certificate II in Security Operations at Crown College?
- Learn from instructors who all have extensive experience and knowledge in the security industry and/or the police force
- No qualifications or experience necessary
- Fantastic new facilities with state-of-the-art equipment
- Learning experiences in Crown's entertainment venues
- After satisfactorily completing this qualification, you can apply for a Security Licence issued by the police in the state where you completed the qualification (WA Police or Victoria Police). You must have a Security Licence in order to gain employment as a Security Officer.
And if you complete this qualification at Crown College Perth, you will
- Complete the only course in WA that offers specialised training in Krav Maga (self-defence)
- Receive a full medical at no cost (as required by all Crown Perth trainees)
- Have access to free on-site parking
- Enjoy great employment prospects - when you successfully complete this course, you will be invited to attend an interview at Crown Perth. While we cannot guarantee employment at Crown or elsewhere, our course is highly regarded and we are a training provider of choice within the security industry
Scholarships available at Crown Perth!
We are very pleased to offer a number of scholarships to people who are currently working in the security industry and wish to complete this qualification at Crown Perth. If you are awarded a scholarship, you do not need to pay any fees to complete this course.
To apply for a scholarship, you must have:
- At least 7 years of crowd control and security guard experience at a supervisory level
- A Certificate II in Security issued after 1 January 2012
- A current Security Guard Licence
- A current Crowd Control Licence.
To find out more about our scholarships, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact us now
About Certificate II in Security Operations
Registered Training Organisation: Crown Training Pty Ltd
Training Organisation ID: 40529
Qualification: CPP20212 Certificate II in Security Operations.
Crown College Perth: $1,250
Crown College Melbourne: $1,100
Fees must be paid in full before the course commences.
Discount (Crown College Perth only): If you attend our information session and make a payment within 48 hours, you'll receive a $250 discount.
Duration and Attendance:
Crown College Perth: 15 days, Monday to Friday, 8.00 am to 4.30 pm.
Crown College Melbourne: 18 days, Monday to Friday, 8.00 to 4.30 pm.
Selection criteria: To be accepted into this course, you must:
- be 18 years of age or over
- be a citizen of Australia or New Zealand, or a permanent resident of Australia
- satisfactorily complete the Crown College Language, Literacy and Numeracy assessment
- attend an information session at Crown College
- (Crown College Perth only) satisfactorily complete a prescribed medical assessment (at no cost to you).
Crown College Perth
200 Planet Street
Welshpool, WA 6107.
Crown College Melbourne
Level 3, 8 Haig Street
Southbank, Victoria 3006
Trainers: Licensed, qualified and experienced trainers who are working in the industry.
Units you'll complete:
Core Units completed by all students:
CPPSEC2001A Communicate effectively in the security industry
CPPSEC2002A Follow workplace safety procedures in the security industry
CPPSEC2003B Work effectively in the security industry
CPPSEC2004B Respond to security risk situation
CPPSEC2005A Work as part of a security team
CPPSEC2006B Provide security services to clients
HLTFA311A Apply first aid
Elective Units completed by all students:
CPPSEC2010A Protect safety of persons
CPPSEC2011B Control access to and exit from premises
CPPSEC2012A Monitor and control individual and crowd behaviour
CPPSEC2014A Operate basic security equipment
CPPSEC2015A Patrol premises
CPPSEC2017A Protect self and others using basic defensive tactics
CPPSEC3002A Manage conflict through negotiation
CPPSEC3013A Control persons using empty hand techniques
TLIE2007 Use communication systems
Addition Elective Units completed by students studying at Crown College Melbourne:
CPPSEC3005A Prepare and present security documentation and reports
CPPSEC3017A Plan and conduct evacuation of premises
CPPSEC1003A Apply security procedures for the responsible service of alcohol
For further information about this course or to request our course brochure, please email:
email@example.com if you want to study at Crown College Perth
or firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to study at Crown College Melbourne.
For further information about this Registered Training Organisation, please click here.