500 Training Places
Crown College is proud to offer 500 training places as part of a recently announced agreement between the Victorian government and Crown Melbourne.
These training places are for:
* people affected by redundancies, with preference given to people from the automotive industry
* Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
* new immigrants
* women in crisis.
We're offering three courses that lead to qualifications:
* CPP20212 Certificate II in Security Operations gives you a qualification and skills that prepare you for a career as a security officer. This course lasts for 4 weeks, and you need to attend every day, Monday to Friday, 8.00 am to 4.00 pm.
* SIT30713 Certificate III in Hospitality gives you a qualification and skills that prepare you for a career as a waitperson, bar attendant, or barista. This course lasts for 12 weeks, and you need to attend every Monday and Tuesday 9.00 am to 5.00 pm, and every Wednesday 9.00 am to 1.00 pm.
* SIT30112 Certificate III in Tourism gives you a qualification and skills that prepare you for a career as a croupier (dealer) in casinos. This course lasts for approximately 18 weeks, and the day-by-day time commitment will vary.