Apply to Crown College International
Before you submit an application to study at Crown College International, it is important to be aware of the entry requirements and criteria for your chosen course. Use the below as a checklist to ensure that you're ready to apply to Crown College International.
- Check that you satisfy all of the criteria for your chosen course:
- education level
- English proficiency
- any pre-requisite
- financial requirements to study in Australia
- visa eligibility (check the Australian government website www.border.gov.au)
- Make certified copies of all relevant academic records.
- Collect other appropriate documentary evidence (e.g. a certificate of your English proficiency).
- Download, print and complete our International Student Enrolment Form (available here). Make sure you complete all sections of the form.
- Make certified copies of relevant financial documents as evidence of your funds (e.g. bank statements, pay slips), in preparation to submit to the Department of Immigration and Border Protection.
- Email, post or courier your application to Crown College. As per the document checklist, include or attach:
- your completed application form
- copies of all certified documents (e.g. academic record, bank statements)
- copies of all other required documents.
If you need help with your application, you can click here to contact one of Crown College International's approved Education Agents
Post or courier to: Or email to:
Crown College International firstname.lastname@example.org
Locked Bag 4
RTO Code: 3743
CRICOS Provider Code: 03582D