Our 2015 honours
We are delighted to announce that we've been honoured with many awards during 2015, including:
* Winner, Australian Training Awards - Employer of the Year
* Winner, Western Australian Training Awards - Employer of the Year
* Winner, Tourism Victoria Awards - Tourism Education and Training
* Hall of Fame, Tourism Victoria Awards - Tourism Education and Training
* Gold Winner, Brandon Hall Excellence in Learning Awards - Best Unique or Innovative Learning and Development Program
* ABA100 Winner, Australian Business Awards - Employer of Choice
* ABA100 Winner, Australian Business Awards - Community Contribution
(for our Indigenous Employment Program)
* Finalist, LearnX Impact Awards - Best Learning Project, Compliance
* Finalist, Australian Human Resources Institute, Disability Award (winner TBA December)
* Winner, Industry Pride Award at the 2015 International Women of Gaming Awards, awarded to Alicia Gleeson, our Executive General Manager Human Resources
* Winner, LearnX Impact Awards - Best Learning Manager, awarded to Shane Thomas, our Group Manager - Learning and Development
* Finalist, Victorian Training Awards, Apprentice of the Year, awarded to Rabia Hussein, Chef
* Finalist, Victorian Training Awards, Trainee of the Year, awarded to Sarah Hartwig, Dealer
* Finalist, WA Training Awards, Trainer of the Year, awarded to Vinh Nguyen, Trainer
* Semi-finalist, WA Training Awards, Apprentice of the Year, awarded to Boon Pin Law, Chef
* Finalist, NAIDOC Perth, Outstanding Achiever Award, awarded to Sharon Ninyette
More News and Events
We are very pleased to share that Crown College has earned the Australian Tourism Accreditation Program (ATAP) accreditation! The distinctive Accredited Tourism Business logo is used by ATAP. It provides students with an assurance that the tourism business has a proven commitment to the highest quality of service and business procedures.
Birthing from a concept developed in conjunction with the Crown Innovation Labs, Crown College International has been established and will offer overseas students the opportunity to complete Certificates III, IV, Diplomas and Advanced Diplomas at our award winning teaching facilities.
Crown College receives another award for our innovative and unique learning strategies!
The Australian Business Awards aim to acknowledge and recognise Australia's leaders in business, innovation and technology.
Crown College is proud to announce that we have recently been awarded two prestigious awards.
Crown Melbourne's highly successful recruitment, development, and employee benefits and rewards programs have again been recognised in the ABA100 2014 Australian Business Awards.
Crown Resorts' highly successful Indigenous Employment Program has been awarded another accolade that recognises our commitment to providing Indigenous Australians with a sustainable career.
Crown College is delighted to announce that we are the recipient of this year’s Bronze award in the Tourism Education and Training category of the Qantas Australian Tourism Awards.
In a spectacular awards night held in Perth last week, Crown Melbourne was named the Australian Employer of the Year in the 2013 Australian Training Awards. This award, which we also won in 2010, recognises our excellence in providing nationally recognised training to our employees, who can gain qualifications in tourism, hospitality, leadership, management and workplace training and assessment while at work.
Crown College has won the coveted William Angliss Institute Award for Tourism Education and Training at the 2013 Victorian Tourism Awards. This award recognises the innovative and professional education and training that Crown College provides to employees at Crown Melbourne. In its 28th year, the Victorian Tourism awards encourage and reward creativity, professionalism and innovation within the tourism industry. As the Victorian winner in this category, Crown College is now automatically a finalist in the Qantas Australian Tourism awards.