Qualification: CPP20218 Certificate II in Security Operations
RTO: Crown Training Pty Ltd
RTO Code: 40529
Crown College, Level 3, 8 Haig Street, Southbank
Melbourne VICTORIA 3006 Australia
- Be affected by redundancies, with preference given to people from the automotive industry
- Be an Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander person
- Be a new immigrant
- Be a woman in crisis
- Be 18 years of age or over
- Be a citizen of Australia or New Zealand, or have full working and study rights in Australia
- Attend an information session at Crown Training
- Satisfactorily complete the Crown College Language, Literacy and Numeracy assessment
- Crown Melbourne will request official proof of vaccination or medical contraindication certificate from individuals over the age of 16 on arrival to the complex. Entry may be denied if official proof of vaccination or a medical contraindication certificate cannot be presented
- To learn how we are safely welcoming you back, click here
The course runs for 17 days, Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays)
CPP31318 Certificate III in Security Operations
You will be required to participate in a range of Assessment methods including written tests, practical observations, team work activities and role plays.
The CPP20218 Certificate II in Security Operations can be a challenging course; it requires participants to perform physical tasks and assessments.
Students will be required to complete a variety of physical activities, including the restraints of individuals of varying body shapes and sizes.
Please let us know about any medical conditions you have, medications you require, or restrictions that would put you or others at risk while attending your training before you enrol (for example, diabetes, epilepsy, asthma, allergies, pregnancy or heart conditions), so that we can provide assistance where we can. Such information will be treated confidentially. If it is not practical for us to address your particular need, we will discuss with you the most appropriate response to your needs.
Areas Of Study
Consistent with the Qualification Rules and Victoria Police licencing requirements, the qualification offered by Crown Training Pty Ltd comprises the following 14 units of competence
The units you will undertake in this program are listed below:
||Apply effective communication skills to maintain security
||Apply legal and procedural requirements to work effectively within a security team
||Apply WHS, emergency response and evacuation procedures to maintain security
||Apply risk assessment to select and carry out response to security risk situations
||Provide quality services to a range of security clients
||Protect self and others using basic defensive techniques
||Patrol premises to monitor property and maintain security
||Screen people, personal effects and items to maintain security
||Monitor and control access and exit of persons and vehicles from premises
||Monitor and control individual and crowd behaviour to maintain security
||Apply security procedures to manage intoxicated persons
||Apply security procedures to remove persons from premises
||Escort and protect persons and valuables
||Provide first aid
- Security Officer - Unarmed Guard
- Crowd Controller
Our next course will commence:
- Crown Melbourne will request official proof of vaccination or medical contraindication certificate from individuals over the age of 16 on arrival to the complex. Entry may be denied if official proof of vaccination or a medical contraindication certificate cannot be presented.
- To learn how we are safely welcoming you back, click here.